Payment terms &
cancellation policy, Kasba Style
- A non-refundable deposit of $1000 per person for 4 day trips and $1500 per person for 6 and 8 day trips is required to secure reservations.
- Balance is due March 1, 2024 For trip dates between June 20th and July 10th and March 15th for trip dates between July 16th and August 13th.
- Please note that for our 2024 season, we will be applying an additional 3% service charge on credit card payments, except on trip deposits. Please consider sending a cheque for your trip balances. We will continue to take credit card payments without a fee for personal expenses at the lodge.
- There is a $135 per day single fisherman fee. For groups of more than one, but with an odd number of anglers, this fee will be distributed equally amongst all members of the group.
- Past due accounts of more than 45 days will result in the cancellation of the reservation and forfeiture of all deposits.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice due to fuel and/or unforeseen economic circumstances.
- Children 16 years old and younger receive a 35% discount
- A surcharge of $135.00 USD per day is added for single fishermen staying at the Main Lodge.
- Cancellations will result in the forfeiture of payments previously paid. Kasba Lake Lodge will make every effort to fill the vacancy of a cancelled trip. Should we be able to fill the vacancy a refund will be provided. If the replacement reservation is made at a discount price the difference in trip prices will be deducted from the refund.
- Reservations can be transferred or sold to another party.
- We strongly recommend purchasing travel insurance.
Do you have more questions?
Cast them our way! Our dedicated team is here to assist you with anything you need, from angling advice to lodge amenities. Feel free to drop us a line; your satisfaction is our catch of the day!